From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anybody doing load tests on the test stax instance yesterday?
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 13:37:31 GMT
Also, my Growl client prototype was making requests every 2 seconds
for several hours on Sunday because I forgot to change the long-poll
timeout back to 300 seconds. Also, if requests from it are not
successful it doesn't currently behave very well and just keeps trying
to request messages as fast as its little legs can run. Need to fix
that....

Ethan