From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 12sprints integration works
Date Sun, 13 Dec 2009 20:44:46 GMT
Would be nice if I read the documentation. I depend too much on the
built-in actions help screen. Sorry about that.

By the way, is the tag match case-sensitive? When I was doing the
12sprints integration I was having a really hard time getting it to
match tags. Thought this might be the reason, and from looking at the
Action.scala code, this looks to be the case. Since tags themselves
are somewhat unpredictably re-cased, maybe we should make tag-matching
non-case sensitive?

Ethan