From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Action question regarding Content-Type header
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2009 10:53:02 GMT
Just checked and found that the class that sends the post is in
HttpSender.scala.   The content type is hard-coded at the current
time.

      def getContentType() = "application/x-www-form-urlencoded"

My suggestion would be to somehow pass the content type as part of the
action. Maybe as an extra parameter in the URL that gets removed
afterword

Ideas?

D.