From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Broken OpenID
Date Sun, 29 Nov 2009 07:35:18 GMT
> time. Maybe search would be first, although I haven't used compass  before.

I looked at the compass stuff the other day. What is strange is that
it doesn't even work if you use the file-based indexing. I put traces
everywhere in the search routine and still didn't see anything. It
would great to be able to see what the compass indexes include but I
didn't find a way to do this.