From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Broken OpenID
Date Sat, 28 Nov 2009 20:35:26 GMT
I did some work on the problem last night and localized the problem
(all my "research" is in comments in the Jira item) but I have no idea
why it occurs. I just don't have enough knowledge about lift to know
why it doesn't work :-<

 It is on David's list but I don't know when he'll get around to it.

I think Anne is right and we should remove it until it works.

D.