From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Removing textile from code base
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2009 12:55:03 GMT
I think it might be a good idea if we removed the textile parsing -
especially if it is really causing such a performance hit.

@Vassil: Could you remove the textile parser from the code and replace
it with the old parsing functionality.  If I remember correctly, there
are multiple places in the code base  were it is present. The best
would be to comment out the Textile code so that we remember were it
was in the code base.  If you do this today, I could do a deployment
on Stax tomorrow so that it could be tested by the whole community.

D.