From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Collaboration with Akibot
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 07:51:39 GMT
@Marcelo:

What about using this initial use case as a first step in a
collaborative process?

The idea would be to establish various iterations so that we don't
have to tackle everything at once.

The first step would be to leave the akibot configuration exactly as
it is right now and we just try to get ESME to use the Akibot REST
API. Once we've accomplished this, we could start changing the akibot
configuration  (contextual analyzer, etc.) to be more ESME-specific.

D.