From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: lucene search(Compass) at ESME
Date Sun, 15 Nov 2009 15:46:16 GMT
The Compass integration should work and I've tried to get it to work
in the Stax environment. Everything should be configured correctly
(for file-based storage).

I've tried it in the stax environment and wasn't successful. I can see
that compass searches correctly but never finds anything (:-<) It is
definitely a tough jira item.

If you want take a look at Jira again and pick another jira item, you
could do this as well. There are a lot of smaller tasks that I
recently created.  Many of them are related to other work you have
done (creating new attributes, etc.). If you could do finish a few of
these items this would be a big help.

By the way, I don't know whether you saw the blog that described our
internationalization efforts (
http://blog.esme.us/internationalization-efforts-begin-esme-in-chinese/)
- I mentioned you by name.

D.