From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scala style guide
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 12:41:11 GMT
What about doing the formatting in two steps. The first step is
automatic and includes dealing with stuff like identing and creating
empty  method headers.  You could probably use existing IDE formatters
for that.  The second step would be the manual process and would
reflect the Style Guide suggestions.

D.