From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Collaboration with #ubimic
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 07:29:52 GMT
I was looking at the akibot offering last night and it does look
interesting. Depending on the current akibot architecture, it might be
relatively easy to create an ESME bot based on their existing
technology.  They could market their engine as a standalone component
and offer it to customers who want to track twitter or other
microblogging systems such as ESME.  The bot could analyze the
messages and either create new messages or integrate with back-end
applications.  It would be a loosely-coupled integration.

We talked about having tightly-integrated plugins a while back but
never looked at it in more detail.

We should keep akibot in mind and as things develop maybe you connect
us up to see how we might collaborate.

D.