From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Collaboration with #ubimic
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 22:27:30 GMT
Hi Martin,

I see that you are doing some pretty cool stuff (for example, "Text
Analysis in Information Streams: Status Quo and Future Perspectives
(http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/wirtschaft/wi2/wp/en/2009/08/10/text-analysis-in-information-streams-status-quo-and-future-perspectives/)".
What about including a text analysis aspect to the collaboration?

D.