From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Scala style guide
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 08:00:27 GMT
What I don't like about IDEs is that they often gratuitously format
your code, assuming everyone must have the same preferences, and
there's no way to configure it (or at least few people do). For
instance, in several of the ESME files I can already see that
indentation spaces are substituted by 8 tabs, which looks pretty awful
with my settings (tab=2 spaces). Besides, this is against any Scala
conventions that I've seen.