From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Not a lot of ESME output from me today
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 18:44:58 GMT
> That's fair, but something is wrong, because this exception is
> resulting in no test results at all (on either my system or on
> Hudson). It's as if the test runner doesn't catch the exception and
> instead of converting it to a test failure it just gives up on the
> whole test suite.
>
> If the new API test is failing, I'd expect to see 21 passed tests and
> 1 failed, but instead it's as if there were no tests at all.

You're right, I assumed your error is the same as the one on hudson.
The success message is also strange, but I think this depends on the
maven configuration- we could set it up so that the whole build fails
if tests fail (and we should).

As for the message now on hudson, I remember seeing it in the past-
only on the mailing list though. Do you remember what solved it?

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-esme-dev/200906.mbox/%3C48d391a20906282007p5f0159e8x1c4500482e281aa7@mail.gmail.com%3E