From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sorry for my inactivity
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 07:34:59 GMT
> Hi all. Sorry I’ve been silent and inactive lately. With Twitter lists
> appearing, I had a real opportunity for competitive advantage with Twitter
> client TalkingPuffin. As a result of my quickly implementing some lists
> support, TalkingPuffin has enjoyed some much-needed publicity.

You're doing a fantastic job with TalkingPuffin and it definitely
deserves more mention.

I also think that your work with TalkingPuffin helps ESME too in many
ways. First of all it's a client which works with ESME as a backend,
and there are many overlapping ideas regarding filtering, which
TalkingPuffin pioneered in the client space.