From Anne Kathrine Petterøe <akpette...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Next round of mockups
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 06:50:18 GMT
Excellent, thank you Dick.
The designer has started turning the templates into HTML/CSS now as
well.

> * Do we want the ability to filter by pool on the main message page?
> Or is this just on the Streams page?

I think we should only have the "filter by pool" feature on the
Streams page.
Don't want to clutter the UI with too many features. If we continue
building Bill's UI with accordions in the left sidebar it will be easy
to drill down to the specific pools here.

> * Do we want most used words as well as tags? Currently we just have
> tags but we used to have "words" as well?
I think we should just use tags. I don't find words useful unless we
filter out common used words like "I"/"and"/"we" etc. Brining "words"
back is not on top of my list right now.

/Anne