From Anne Kathrine Petter√łe <akpette...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Users on http://esmecloudperf.esme.staxapps.net/ created
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 20:13:34 GMT
Hi Markus,

Thank you for doing this! Happy I finally found some time tonight to
check out what all these emails was all about ;)

Let me know if there is anything I can do for you regarding your
company allowing you to check in the test/become a committer.
Do you know how the process internally works or would you like me to
ask? (there is someone here in Bangalore I can ask)

/Anne