From Andy the destroyer <andythedestro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build failing because of OpenDMK missing?
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 20:02:45 GMT
We just need to remove the following lines ( 25-29 ) in

org.apache.esme.lib.ESMEStatsMBean.scala

def apply(packageName: String, mbeanServer: jmx.MBeanServer): Unit = {
mbeanServer.registerMBean(new ESMEStatsMBean(), new
jmx.ObjectName(packageName + ":type=Stats"))

25->  val adaptor = new HtmlAdaptorServer
26->  adaptor.setPort(9092)
27->  val adaptorName = new
jmx.ObjectName("StatsAgent:name=htmlAdaptor,port=9092")
28->  mbeanServer.registerMBean(adaptor, adaptorName)
29->  adaptor.start

}

also remove the import

6 -> import com.sun.jdmk.comm._