From Markus Kohler <markus.koh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Removing textile from code base
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2009 13:45:26 GMT
Hi David,
you are right the main problem ATM is not the textile parser.
But for a small number of users, I would expect that replacing the parser
would help to get better performance for now.

Regards,
Markus

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it" -- Alan Kay

On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 2:36 PM, David Pollak <feeder.of.the.bears@gmail.com