From Markus Kohler <markus.koh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Performance Test from Markus: Memory analysis
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 23:42:53 GMT
Hi David,
Would be great if we could achieve that, because that means most companies
would only need one server (ok + a failover instance) .
Let's slowly work towards these numbers.
We could even user more heap, if that would turn out to be  the problem. The
concurrent mark and sweep collector works very well with only minor "stop
the world" phases at least up to 6,5 Gbyte.

Regards,
Markus

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it" -- Alan Kay

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 5:39 PM, David Pollak <feeder.of.the.bears@gmail.com