From Markus Kohler <markus.koh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Users on http://esmecloudperf.esme.staxapps.net/ created
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 21:54:41 GMT
Anne,
It's my pleasure!
I will ask Erwin whether he can help. If that doesn't work out, I'll let you
know.
Markus

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it" - Alan Kay

On Nov 18, 2009 9:14 PM, "Anne Kathrine Petter√łe" <akpetteroe@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi Markus,

Thank you for doing this! Happy I finally found some time tonight to check
out what all these emails was all about ;)

Let me know if there is anything I can do for you regarding your company
allowing you to check in the test/become a committer.
Do you know how the process internally works or would you like me to ask?
(there is someone here in Bangalore I can ask)

/Anne

On 17. nov. 2009, at 13.10, Markus Kohler wrote: > Hi all, > I just let all
users logon (and not ...