From Markus Kohler <markus.koh...@gmail.com>
Subject Users on http://esmecloudperf.esme.staxapps.net/ created
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 08:57:07 GMT
Hi all,
The Selenium test script ran through and now we have more than 300 Users on
http://esmecloudperf.esme.staxapps.net/.
I took the users from my twitter account, so you might be already there ;)
 I say "might" because the python script I used to create a CSV file with
the user information doesn't seem to work 100%.

It seems to me that we will already find some bugs

   - the Stax console shows that at a certain point the numbers of threads
   went up
   - I logged in with an existing user during the test and it seems its
   timeline was not update
   - It seems that if an avatar image is not loaded the whole page "hangs"
   (no updates)

I would like encourage you to go there and test a few things manually.

If you need the passwords for the users let me know.

Greetings,
Markus