From Markus Kohler <markus.koh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: API2 - response format changes - request for input
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 07:53:59 GMT
Hi all,
Will take a look at this later today.
Markus

On Nov 3, 2009 6:02 AM, "Richard Hirsch" <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:

Are the breaking changes just in the API2.scala code or in other scala
classes as well.

Since I don't think anyone has built any clients using the new API, I
don't think we should have any problems.

I'm glad to see any changes that make the API more REST-like (be it
using tags instead of attributes, etc.) inasmuch as I'm not a REST
expert, I'll leave you to judge whether the changes are appropriate or
not.  Maybe, you could reach out to others on twitter with more REST
experience and ask them.

D.