From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Patch submitted, working towards API design
Date Sun, 15 Nov 2009 16:36:00 GMT
I've updated the API 2.0 design page with something very similar to
this: http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ESME/API+2.0+-+Design

What do people think of the example/proposal on that page? It does
make the computationally expensive history request require the
addition of an extra parameter.

Ethan