From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test Cases
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 14:32:43 GMT
I would love to see even 1 or 2 examples of this. I have not been able
to make sense of the Lift test classes and the great Google didn't
show me any examples on the first page :-( I would like to incorporate
actual HTTP requests to the Jetty server into the API test cases and
it sounds like that is an element of what you're talking about.

Ethan