From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Actions, tags, and the public timeline
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2009 13:56:53 GMT
Just bumping this up again, as I kind of forgot about it. Vassil, what
would this syntax to specify a tag or pool for a new message look
like? I assume it would be different for resend vs. messages generated
from feeds.

Maybe we can work out what the action command should look like and
then create a JIRA ticket for it.

Ethan