From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contact from #ubimic
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 16:03:36 GMT
Hi all,

It looks like an interesting group to me. I agree with Anne in that I
am interested in how they are looking to contribute to ESME and how
they envision ESME helping their effort. Are they just looking to
provide and hear points of view? Implementation approaches? Code?

Any of those types of interaction with the group sound good. Maybe
they can hop on the list and explain what they are proposing?

Ethan