From Mrinal Wadhwa <mrinal.wad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Next round of mockups
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 07:22:03 GMT
On the Messages page (not on the home page) ... maybe we could make the
header bar (where the logo appears) thinner ... and all its content scaled
down ... I think that might look nicer ... what do you think ?

For conversations ... on the messages page ... should we show the replies
(upto 3/4) like facebook ?

_
Mrinal