From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code Harmonization
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 06:51:11 GMT
I'd like to see a JSON object being created in scala and then passed
to the UI where a javascript tries to paste into a html template that
determines via class refs how the data appears to the user. Scala
deals with data and the UI with presentation. A clean division of
labor that would also allow users to create new UIs (mobile?) without
touching the scala code base.

D.