From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Jira task for the public timeline
Date Wed, 14 Oct 2009 08:15:00 GMT
Regarding 1: Do you mean that the user can't access existing messages
that were already in their mailbox? This shouldn't take place.

Regarding #2: If this a problem that you have seen? I don't think we
have a user cache :->

Regarding #3:  this - compliance log -  should probably be a Jira item
for an improvement