From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 1.0 planning
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 07:15:17 GMT
You might want to look at my "messages.html" file that you committed
in Mrinal's old branch. I started what you are trying to do but I
couldn't get the tabs to work. The accordian on the left side worked
though.

I'm assuming that the problem with the tabs is a CSS or JS conflict. I
tried but couldn't figure out what the prob was.

D.

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 9:12 AM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:
> @anne: still having trouble with the set-up on your machine?
>
> On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 8:57 AM, Anne Kathrine Petterøe
> <akpetteroe@gmail.com> wrote:
>> For the message screen I would like re-use what Mrinal has done for the
>> message pane which can be seen here:
>> http://experiments.mrinalwadhwa.com/esme-prototype/
>>
>> I think that would be the easiest as we already have code we can use.
>> As soon as get my computer set up I'll start.
>>
>> /Anne
>>
>> On 8. okt. 2009, at 08.39, Richard Hirsch wrote:
>>
>>> @Mrinal - Do you see a conflict between our already using jQuery and
>>> the use of YUI? Two UI frameworks = 1 too many?

as much as I can.

Petterøe

if there are any of them

Petterøe <

> [...]