From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 1.0 planning
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 17:25:14 GMT
I've been doing a few of the minor bugs / Jira items for the release as well.

Anne - if you need help with the UI - I can help as much as I can. I
looked at the old code base from Mrinal and the structure is pretty
simple.

Probably easiest to take the old index.html page, replace parts of it
piece by piece. I'd start first just with JS, CSS and then take do the
menus as the next step. Then, I'd add the messages next and then shift
the other stuff (tag clouds, etc.) as a final step.

D.