From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UI [once again]
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 12:19:35 GMT
Mrinal sent a link today with the link to war file on his server. I
downloaded it and tried to install it but failed. If I were you I'd
download it, extract the files into a director and merge those files
with the new html-related files. I'd concentrate on the default pages
and the mesage page since that is where we have the most problems.

D.

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 12:47 PM, Anne Kathrine Petterøe
<akpetteroe@gmail.com> wrote:
> Created a new branch "new-ui".
>
> Dave, if you are still up for helping out with the UI we should discuss who
> does which tasks.
>
> /Anne
>
> On 7. okt. 2009, at 11.57, Richard Hirsch wrote:
>
>> Why don't you create a new branch. You may have to do some major
>> changes in html code.
>>
>> D.
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 11:48 AM, Anne Kathrine Petterøe
>> <akpetteroe@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> The reason why I asked is because I was wondering if we should create a
>>> new
>>> UI branch so that we can keep the work that Mrinal did based on Bill's
>>> work?
>>>
>>> /Anne

old war file but
for some reason