From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UI [once again]
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 09:29:56 GMT
I worked on the second version that Mrinal made that was based on
Bill's ideas.  "Worked" -- I tried to adapt the messages page so that
it worked in lift. I was only partly successful. I would ignore my
changes to the messages.html page.

The work on the UI that I have recently performed should still work
with Mrinal's initial version (the one in the screenshots).

D.

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 11:20 AM, Anne Kathrine Petterøe
<akpetteroe@gmail.com> wrote:
> I also think it would be best if we continued with the first prototype for
> now.
> Also because it will only need tweaking of the graphic files we already
> have.
>
> I have created a *very* general Jira-task "Finsih web UI"
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-100 and included it in Release
> 1.0.
> There are screenshots of the TechEd prototype as well the mockup of the
> message screen, mainly so that David can see what we would like to build.
>
> Dick, which branch have you worked in when you have done changes to the UI?
> Mrinal's UI branch?
>
> /Anne
>
> On 7. okt. 2009, at 10.23, Richard Hirsch wrote:
>
>> Mrinal did 2 prototypes - one for the TechEd and one that was based on
>> Bill's ideas. I'd like to be able to use Mrinal's first prototype for
>> this first release and then move this UI to the prototype with Bill's
>> design in the second release.
>>
>> What we have to remember is that the first UI prototype was based on
>> the old ESME where there was little separation between UI and scala
>> code  - this probably will lead to more wor to convert into the new
>> architecture.
>>
>> D.
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 10:14 AM, Anne Kathrine Petterøe
>> <akpetteroe@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Dick,
>>> So your suggestion is that we continue with what Mrinal and you have
>>> worked
>>> on?
>>> With the sidebars (and accordion) from Bill's document?
>>>
>>> /Anne

I've

TechEd last

If you