From Richard Hirsch <hirsch.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UI [once again]
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 06:58:18 GMT
I looked for a working deplyoment with Mrinal's old war file but I'm
having some trouble - it appears to be broken for some reason
(http://esmecloudserver.dickhirsch.staxapps.net/).

I've just finished committing a bunch of UI-related changes. I've
gotten most of the static strings out of the HTML files and added tons
of tabs to beautify our UI.

The message page is still too ugly in my opinion to have a releaseyet.
I'd be satisfied with adding tabs for the "Your timeline", "Public
Timeline" and "Your followers" and beautifying the stuff on the right
hand side.

D.