From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Help]Exception: Can not open message main page
Date Sat, 24 Oct 2009 20:19:31 GMT
> I know there are a variety of warnings when compiling. I've never
> looked at them more closely. We will have to do this at some point
> though.

I've made it a point to clear off all warnings, because it made a
negative impression on someone who tried to build ESME (Michael
Galpin, I think). One of the commits of the previous month eliminated
all warnings and ESME has been warning-free for a while.

It's a good idea to pay attention to warnings as this is a useful hint
from the Scala compiler. You can suppress a warning explicitly with
the @unchecked annotation.