From Vassil Dichev <vdic...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Jira item for user list page
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 09:14:37 GMT
Yes, sorry, I'm being myopic today. In that case, as a matter of
personal preference, I don't very much like using _1, _2, etc. for
tuples. Extracting values to meaningful variable names seems more
readable. For instance, on line 61, instead of

           val msg = lastMessage(u.id)

you could do

           val (m, when) = lastMessage(u.id)

and lines 77-78, instead of