From Anne Kathrine Petterøe <akpette...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UI [once again]
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 09:20:53 GMT
I also think it would be best if we continued with the first prototype
for now.
Also because it will only need tweaking of the graphic files we
already have.

I have created a *very* general Jira-task "Finsih web UI" https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ESME-100

  and included it in Release 1.0.
There are screenshots of the TechEd prototype as well the mockup of
the message screen, mainly so that David can see what we would like to
build.

Dick, which branch have you worked in when you have done changes to
the UI? Mrinal's UI branch?

/Anne