From Anne Kathrine Petterøe <akpette...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Jira item for user list page
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 09:30:41 GMT
Just did a bit of testing, and there seems to be a couple of issues.

1. I can no longer follow any users from the "List users" page. The
link to the profile pages are broken.
I have to enter the profile URL (like: http://esmecloudserverapache.dickhirsch.staxapps.net/user/esjewett

) to access the user's profile page.
2. Under "Last message" my reply to @vdichev shows up on both my user
as well as for @vdichev.

/Anne

On 2. okt. 2009, at 10.57, Richard Hirsch wrote:

> I meant  "Would you like to try and create a new patch based"
>
> On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 10:57 AM, Richard Hirsch
> <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Committed the code from your patch and deployed it on stax.
>>
>> Would you like to try my a new patch based on Vassil's suggestions
>> and
>> my comments on the JIRA item?
>>
>> D.
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 6:46 PM, Richard Hirsch
>> <hirsch.dick@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> @Dave - I'll do a test deployment tomorrow with the files from the
>>> Jira item.  Then, I'll probably do a commit just to keep things
>>> rolling. Afterwards, Vassil and you can sit down and figure out
>>> how to
>>> improve the code.
>>>
>>> P.S. I like the fact that you are getting rid of the code that is
>>> commented-out. You are right - that stuff really doesn't belong in