From Andy the destroyer <andythedestro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code formatting / beautifier for Scala
Date Sat, 24 Oct 2009 08:28:09 GMT
I don't have any ideas for a beautifier but I think coming up with coding
standards would be a good idea. I noticed going through the code that in one
place "user" might represent an instance of the User class and other times
it might represent a Long user id. Without declarative static typing of Java
it can be confusing figuring out which is which. Just an idea.

I would be happy to perform any cleaning based on any rules or standards
agreed upon by the group.

-Andy