From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] UI: Message page template
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2009 15:20:54 GMT
More thoughts:

I agree with Dick that the tags for a message should probably be
displayed in the message somehow, if this is possible without
cluttering everything up.

Also, is the intention to only display 4 messages per page? I don't
think that's going to work very well. Maybe more like 30. (Twitter
displays 20, for comparison.)

Ethan

>>> Nr. 5: http://www.joyreyes.com/clients/esme/5.html