From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build guide for ESME?
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2009 00:25:15 GMT
FYI all, I did create the wiki page at
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ESME/Build+Latest+ESME+from+Subversion

Daniel had already created a more Windows-oriented one at
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ESME/Setup+your+own+ESME+infrastructure
that I didn't see originally, but that I've now linked to.

Unfortunately I made a complete mess of the wiki while flailing about
attempting to create a new page and continuing to run into proxy
errors. I think there are about 4 "building" ESME pages out there now,
of which the one linked above is the "real" one. If someone who can
delete pages wants to go ahead and get rid of them, I would be much
obliged.

My page should probably be combined with (or rather, into) Daniel's
page, but the proxy errors continue, so it's very frustrating for me
to edit. If someone who is not suffering these errors wants to go
ahead and do that, certainly feel free.

Ethan