From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build guide for ESME?
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2009 16:56:21 GMT
David,

I think you're right. On my system if I run "mvn -v" I get 2.0.9. If I
run "maven -v" I get 1.0.2.

When I run "port list maven" I see version 1.0.2.

So, I think I already had 2.0.9 installed thanks to the Apple
developer tools, and I doubt that the MacPorts Maven will be capable
of building ESME (doesn't Lift require Maven > 2?). The howto on the
wiki should be updated.

Ethan