From Ethan Jewett <esjew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build guide for ESME?
Date Sat, 17 Oct 2009 18:49:39 GMT
As a matter of fact, I did not. Thanks for that!

However, when I try mvn jetty:run, I go to
http://localhost:8080/esme-server-0.3.0-SNAPSHOT/ and get the error
"The requested page was not defined in your SiteMap, so access was
blocked.  (This message is displayed in development mode only)".

Not the error I get when I try it with Tomcat directly, which is ....
oh, wouldn't you know it. Now it's now working with Tomcat directly.
Seems the server shutdown and mvn jetty:run fixed something that was
broken before.

Ethan