From Xuefeng Wu <ben...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proxy error for http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ESME/Index
Date Sun, 18 Oct 2009 00:55:59 GMT
Yes, http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ESME don't work now.I got
the same errors.

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request *
GET /confluence/display/ESME/Index<http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ESME/Index>
*.

Reason: *Error reading from remote server*

Apache/2.2.13 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.13 OpenSSL/0.9.8g Server at
cwiki.apache.org Port 80

--
Scala中文社区:  http://groups.google.com/group/scalacn