From Xuefeng Wu <ben...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deleting user from access pool
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2009 05:47:02 GMT
Although I do not like delete any data from DB, but consider performance, I
do it.
For I'm not family with ESME.
The things is not easy I image after I delete user from access pool.
1. After I delete user from access pool, the message is send to his/her
mailbox as before.
Is there any cache and I need refresh the cache after delete user from
pool?

2. After delete user from access pool, user can not his/her message which
already in mailbox before.
Will check access pool when access mailbox?

I'm trying to understand more about ESME, especially Action!