From Mrinal Wadhwa <mrinal.wad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] UI: Message page template
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2009 18:54:20 GMT
I like #6 too
If we're going for #3 for the home page and #6 goes well with that for messages

Looking back at all the images I personally like #2 + #4 better ...
the white background I feel breathes nicely and feels lighter. Also #2
has more round edges than the other options .. overall feels softer
...just a personal preference though

Thanks of getting this done Anne,
With regards,
Mrinal