From Mrinal Wadhwa <mrinal.wad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JQuery Help needed
Date Wed, 21 Oct 2009 22:26:01 GMT
I couldn't check properly since something's wrong with my esme build setup
again ....
anyway .. tabs and table sorter seem to work fine together .. I added a
dummy table to the action_view/index.html page and got the sorter to work on
it ... will try and get my esme setup running tomorrow morning and try
further .. maybe we could catch up on a quick call sometime tomorrow to see
what's happening at your end. Let me know.

Thanks,
Mrinal