From Mrinal Wadhwa <mrinal.wad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 1.0 planning
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 07:38:14 GMT
Whatever you feel is best.If you can create a mockup (balsamiq or something)
... which shows the frame/layout that will stay constant across all pages
... give each area a Name and I will create the code with comments of what
goes where and send it across.

Thank you,
With regards,
Mrinal

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 1:00 PM, Anne Kathrine Petterøe <akpetteroe@gmail.com
> wrote:

> OK, thanks!
> I was thinking to do it without the sidebars/accordion for now though.
>
> /Anne
>

> On 8. okt. 2009, at 09.15, Richard Hirsch wrote:
>
>  You might want to look at my "messages.html" file that you committed
>> in Mrinal's old branch. I started what you are trying to do but I
>> couldn't get the tabs to work. The accordian on the left side worked
>> though.
>>
>> I'm assuming that the problem with the tabs is a CSS or JS conflict. I
>> tried but couldn't figure out what the prob was.
>>
>> D.
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 9:12 AM, Richard Hirsch <hirsch.dick@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> @anne: still having trouble with the set-up on your machine?

> [...]
> [...]