From Mrinal Wadhwa <mrinal.wad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 1.0 planning
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 06:05:08 GMT
Hi Dick,

To get started I'd suggest exploring YUI CSS for reset and
then putting together the initial grid .... this is what I used in the
second prototype ...

Watch the video on this page http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/grids/builder/
and then use the grid builder here
http://developer.yahoo.com/yui/grids/builder/

The framework is well tested by yahoo for browser compatibility

Let me know if you have any questions ... the other initial setup I did in
the second prototype should also be useful to get started quickly.

Thank you,
Mrinal