From Anne Kathrine Petter√łe <akpette...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deleting user from access pool
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 09:05:29 GMT
I think we should stick with:
> once a message is
> in the user's mailbox, it stays there.
as we have agreed upon earlier. No need to delete sent messages.
A user should be able to read old messages, as he had the permissions
to do so when they were sent.
As Dick suggested this morning: "should we just prevent new messages
from the
now-forbidden pool going to the user." << this option has my vote.

I think a far more important is what happens if a pool is removed? And
if yes, what  happens if someone later creates a pool with the same
name?

/Anne